SSI PL-VF10R Cable and Pipe Locator
PIPE AND CABLE LOCATOR WITH VARIABLE FREQUENCIES, LI-ION BATTERIES AND A 10W MAXIMUM POWER OUTPUT
Simple, accurate and affordable, the PL-VF10R Locating System will meet the demands of any locate task. This locator is designed for the locating professional, but it is simple enough to be used by anyone needing to locate. The PL-VF10R Locating System is adaptable; frequencies and operational modes may be added or deleted on demand to suit the user’s locating needs.Our innovative technology creates a remote link between the transmitter and receiver. Users can control the transmitter’s output power and frequency right from the hand-held receiver, eliminating the back and forth walking between devices. A large, high-contrast LCD offers clearly visible signal response in any lighting. Automatic depth, automatic current, and proximal directional arrows are readable in the brightest sunshine or back-lit for viewing in dimmer conditions. Whether the locate is measured in feet or miles, 5* or 10* watts of power and automatic impedance matching from 5 ohms to 25,000 ohms, ensures adequate signal. The PL-VF10R Locating System is a must have for anyone needing a simple and accurate locator.
Standard Frequencies: 512 Hz, 815 Hz, 8khz, 33kHz, 65kHz, 82kHz, 200kHz and 480kHz.
- Three button keypad simplifies the user interface
- 8 Locating Modes: the multi-channel processor allows for simultaneous field detection from a multiple antenna array ensuring accuracy
- Transmits 2 frequencies at the same time
- Customizable frequencies and operational modes
- Automatic Impedance Matching Technology: maximizes your transmission range while minimizing power consumption
- Remotely controls your transmitter from the receiver to more than 400 meters (437 yards)
- High-Contrast LCD Interface with Back light: guides the operator to the target location by providing all relevant data including continuous depth, current measurement, signal strength, and directional arrows
- Constant Depth & Current Measurement: real time updates on line depth and signal condition
- Convenient 6 lbs total weight with Li-Ion batteries
- Transmitter Available Operating Frequencies: Range from 512Hz to 480kHz
- Transmitter Output Power: 10 power settings Low Medium Frequency Range: 0.2w to 10w High. Frequencies (above 44kHz) : 0.2 to 1w
- Transmitter Power Source: Rechargeable 10.8 V, 10 amp-hour maintenance free Lithium Ion Battery
- Transmitter Battery Life: 8-20 hours
- Transmitter Weight: 6 lbs (2.7 kg); D-cell: 8 lbs (3.6 kg)
- Receiver Operating Frequencies: 480kHz, 200kHz, 131kHz, 82.315kHz, 65.536kHz, 32.768kHz, 8.192kHz, 4.010kHz, 815Hz, 797Hz, 640Hz 512Hz
- Receiver Power Source: Lithium Ion rechargeable battery
- Receiver Battery Life: Continuous 30h. - Intermittent 82h.
- Receiver Weight: 4 lbs (1.81 kg)