GOWIN 1025 hyrdaulic model cable blowing machine suitable for cross country and long haul networks fiber cable installations where continuous fiber laying works , a best designed machine which runs on hydraulic power , a heavy duty model hydraulic power pack fitted with 11 HP Lombardini Diesel Engine or 9HP HONDA GX 270 petrol engine can run non stop making Fiber cable installations in long haul networks easy.
Jetting unit made of high grade aluminum alloy , ensures vibration free smooth installation of fiber cable into ducts along with venting high stream air , which reduces the fiber cable- duct friction ratio , transports the fiber inside ducts at target locations.
- Field adjustable mechanism to position or tilt the machine from horizontal (“0” degree ) level to “45” degree level, as per the user’s choice.
- Built-In Digital display provides the length of the installed cable on to the duct, in digital format at 99.5% accuracy level, both in meters or yards, as per the user’s choice.
- Digital counters with the facility to program for Reverse blow lengths.
- Anodized Aluminium air chamber unit to prevent from fungus and corrosion.
- The machine is supplied with all cable rubber U-seal lips from 10 mm to 24 mm diameters as standard package, to fix with various sizes easily.
- Duct collets from 25mm, 32 mm , 40 mm and 50 mm diameters are also part of standard package any one size as per customers choise.
- Dust-Proof covering ensures the system free from fault with longer reliability and life.
- Rubber pad attached chain drive with spring glider in the machine ensures the fibre is installed into duct in a smoother way.