The AE210 Series of optical power meters is perfect for qualifying applications using fiber optics for the physical layer, including FTTx, CATV, PON, and long haul networks. These user-friendly instruments are capable of supporting up to 9 wavelengths, covering all ranges required for the applications listed above. These handheld units provide superior accuracy, consume little power, and are built for portability in the field. With multiple available models, it’s easy to find the right configuration for your testing needs.
Available models : AE210, AE270
• Over 100 hours’ working time with 2x AA rechargeable batteries
• New features: pair with LS300 Series Light Source to auto-verify source wavelength and run dual-λ testing
• Identify fiber bends and faults with VFL function
• Auto shutdown and self-calibration
• USB interface and Toolbox software