As the demand for bandwidth continues to soar, with higherthan-ever smartphone and streaming video usage, cable operators must face the challenge of deploying fiber deeper into the network. And because efficiency, speed, accuracy, and reliability metrics are key for increasing workforce productivity, the natural conclusion is simple: communications service providers (CSP) require a high-performance, efficient,yet affordable test equipment for installing future networks such as FTTx, RFoG and RF PON.
Brought to you by Deviser Instruments , the AE2100 integrates cable TV analysis, metallic TDR testing and optical testing, including a OTDR, OPM, VFL and LS, future-proofing the investment in test equipment. The AE2200 enables faster, more efficient installations with only a single instrument, producing substantial savings to the CSP.
Deviser AE2100 is inbuilt with Optical light source, power meter and visual fault locator
- OTDR performance specifications with up to 3 wavelengths, perfect for FTTx, RFoG and RF PON installation
- FiberPath™ and Autotest: FiberPath™ analyzes the OTDR traces to clearly display the map of the fiber link and identifies possible faults, reducing the need for OTDR trace interpretation
- Digital QAM and analog measurements and constellation display for Cable TV installation verification
- Combines optical and metallic tests: OTDR, VFL, OPM, LS, Cable TV (RF) Test, TDR, and Fiberscope
- Fiberscope integration with FiberSpot software for identifying dirty spots of fiber connectors
- Easy Web-Based back office integration