GOWIN’ s Minijet Micro fiber cable blowing machine powered by hydraulic power pack is a new series of equipment in cable blowing designed to meet the installation of Micro optical fiber cables in pre installed ducts at quick intervals safely.
GOWIN’s Minijet cable blowing machine can blow micro fiber cables of size 3mm to 14 mm into micro ducts from 10mm to 40 mm. The machine is powered by Hydraulic power pack fitted with 5.5 Hp Honda petrol engine.
This new series micro fiber cable blowing machine GOWIN MINIJET installs micro fiber cable into micro ducts by Hydraulic motor along with high pressure air stream into ducts. Thus the fiber cable floats inside the duct reduces the friction and transports the fiber cable inside the micro ducts at an average speed 100 to 125 meters per minute reaches the target distance.
Air compressor of capacity 50 to 60 CFM for micro ducts up to 20 mm and pressure rating of 300 -350 CFM up to 40 mm duct needed to operate this equipment.
Key Features of our Gowin Minijet Cable Blowing Machine
- Premium quality rust free and corrosion free aluminium die casting pushing unit
- 5.5 HP Honda engine used in power pack for speed installation of micro fiber.
- Aluminium Hydraulic oil tank used in power pack enabling self cooling of oil while in circulation.
- High quality V groove belt with longer life and better performance enables smooth flow of cables
- Hardened, heat treated and surface coated accessories used.
- Branded Bosch Rexroth Hydraulic pump for Hydraulic Powerpack
- Safety Valves with option to shut down in critical situations.
- Air Chamber made of HE30 grade Aluminium gives longer life.