Duct Rodder with copper head with the fiber allows the user to map and locate the blocks, without the need of unwanted digging and repairs and thus reduces cost and time
Fiber Glass duct rodders or push rodders and commonly called python rod by its nature passing through underground ducts . It is very convenient to pull the cables, wires inside the duct , also it can be used to locate the duct block or damage portion identifications . It has high safety aspects to use underground applications because of its non conductivity of electricity, sets a major safety to site workers .
GOWIN FRP Rodder is a professional heavy duty cable pulling device based on Composite fiberglass rod. Frame is galvanized/ powder coated to make it Rust proof. Duct Rodder of size above 9mm provided with wheels & integral brake. Attached with M12 threaded rod ends at both ends.
GOWIN Duct Rodder is ideal for installation of optical fiber telecom cables in buried / underground HDPE ducts up to 300 meters in metro and congested city environments.
GOWIN duct rodder is also the most widely used equipment in OFC maintenance & where cable blowing method is not feasible.
- Made of long lasting fine quality material which can withstand any climatic temperature
- Compact and Easy to transport in a pickup jeep or small transport vehicles.
- Durable, High Strength, Super Tough
- Provided with M12 Male Rod end to allow Sonde Accessories to be attached (Optional)
- Won’t break down easily like cheaper brands when exposed to hot climatic condition.